Do you believe that your kitchen is so small that keeping all the cooking essentials in it is just impossible? And are you sure that you make the most of the potential of your space? We’ll give you 25 ideas of creating extra storage areas and believe that you’ll find many of them useful for your kitchen!
4. Use magnetic holders for keeping your knives – it’s more convenient and space-saving. Besides you can keep such a holder both vertically and horizontally and on any surface.
7. Spice jars are a good alternative to traditional fridge magnets.
9. Make most of every inch of your kitchen walls.
10. Do not ignore sides of your cabinets!
12. You can also mount pans and pots to the ceiling.
13. Inconvenient corner cabinets can be adapted for pan storage by means of a few hooks.
15. Common paper organizers play the role of extra shelves.
18. Optimize your cabinets by extra shelving.
19. Keep trays, cutting boards and other flat things in paper organizers.
20. A serving cart is a great multifunctional thing for a tiny kitchen: it’s an extra worktop, a makeshift snack bar and an additional storage area. You may find out more ideas about serving trolleys in our previous post.
21. And even an extra narrow serving trolley can make kitchen space more rational.
25. The bottom of the cabinet can also be used wisely.